First Grade Supply List
It’s really important to buy the brands, sizes, etc. that are on the list. They were all chosen for a specific reason.
With Much Appreciation,
Bonnie, Christa, & Wendy
- Glue sticks- 3 large size
(Avery, Scotch, or Elmer’s because they stick the best.)
- Three Boxes of Washable Markers-Crayola 10 Count Classic Colors
(This is the box that contains pink and gray.)
Please buy the standard size markers not the skinny ones. One box is for Art Class
- One Box of Crayons-Crayola Large 8 or 10 Count
- One Box of Crayons-Crayola 24 Count
- Pencils- One box (12 count) Ticonderoga #2 (already sharpened if
- Four White Plastic Erasers- Pentel or Staedtler (Mars Plastic)
- Two Boxes of Colored Pencils-Crayola 12 count
- Three Yellow Highlighters
- One Spiral Bound Wide Ruled Notebooks (70 page)
- One four-pack of 3” x 3” Post-It notes
- 2 x Non Powered Pencil Sharpener similar to:
- ½” clear view binder (any color) and headphones for computer lab
We have an art center that the children will use during free choice. We will always welcome donations of any left over art supplies such as stickers, pom poms, pipe cleaners, etc.
The only items that need your child’s name are the spiral notebook and the pencil sharpeners. Everything else gets put all together and distributed to the class as a whole and shared by all. Target, Walmart or any office supply stores are fine for these supplies. Unfortunately, Dollar Stores items just do not work for us.
Please bring these items to school on the first day of school or turn them in early to the office by August 17th.
We are so excited to have your child in our first grade class. Thank you!